Monday, November 16, 2009

Mexican Shrimp Cocktail

Aunt Jana just sent me this recipes to add on to the blog. She says they're amazing! I'm not a shrimp fan or I would test them myself.

Mexican Shrimp cocktail
from Allrecipes.com

Ing.
2 lbs cooked shrimp peeled and deveined
1tbs crushed garlic
1/2 c finely chopped red onion
1/4c fresh cilantro, chopped
1 1/2 c tomato and clam juice cocktail
1/4c ketchup
1/4c lime juice
1tsp hot pepper sauce to taste
1/4c prepared horseradish
salt to taste
1 ripe avocado peeled pitted and chopped
1. Place the shrimp in a lg bowl. Stir garlic, red onion, and cilantro,Mix in tomato and clam juice coctail, ketchup, lime juice, hop peeper sauce, and horseradish. Season with salt. Gently stir in Avocado. Cover and refrigerate 2-5 hrs. I did it over night then added Avocado right before we served it. Enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment