Friday, December 18, 2009

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies

Funny thing...I got this recipe off the internet and wanted to try it and the very next day Tamara Daniel, in my ward, gave them to me. TO.DIE.FOR.
CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUT BUTTER RITZ COOKIES
Made by Tamara Daniel


Peanut butter
Ritz crackers
Melting chocolate
About half as much white melting chocolate as the other
(You can also use milk chocolate and white chocolate chips melted with some shortening)

Spread peanut butter on crackers and top with more crackers to make cookie sandwiches. Melt chocolates together. Dip crackers in chocolate with fork and set on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. If using melted chocolate chips put in the fridge to set up. If using candy coating then they should set up at room temp. in just a few minutes. Sometimes I dip these in milk chocolate but I like them better dipped in both chocolates melted together. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment