Monday, October 18, 2010

Nieman Marcus Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

YUMMY! Have you guys heard the story about these cookies? Well, if you haven't heard about it, look it up!



Neiman Marcus Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 c butter
2 c flour
1 t baking soda
1 c sugar
2 1/2 c blended oatmeal (measure oatmeal and then put into a blender until it is a fine powder)
12 oz chocolate chips
1 c b sugar
1/2 t salt
2 eggs
1 t baking powder
1 t vanilla
1/2 Hershey's bar (4oz)grated (optional- I didn't use b/c I didn't have it on hand)
Chopped nuts to taste (optional- I didn't use)

Cream the butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, powder, & soda. Add chocolate chips. Spoon onto cookie sheet. Or in my case (and I seriously hope yours too), I have a new love affair with my cookie scooper thing....LOVE.LOVE.LOVE. It makes them all look so uniform and pretty. Bake for ten minutes at 350. Makes about 4 dozen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment