Monday, May 20, 2019

Copycat Cafe Pig Barbecue Sauce

Copycat Cafe Pig Barbecue Sauce

If you had the pleasure of visiting GA prior to circa 2009 ish.... you probably had the privilege of patronizing the Jewkes'  favorite BBQ joint. It was a tiny hole in the wall in Peachtree City but man oh man....it served the best BBQ pork potatoes money could buy. The owners got tired and shut down the place. Mom even asked for their BBQ sauce recipe (it was all in the sauce...isn't it always?!). It disappeared along with the restaurant.  We've been on the hunt since. This is a sweet BBQ sauce. It's slightly "runnier" than most BBQ sauces but that's what made it more of a sauce than a condiment in the best kind of way. Cafe Pig's poured perfectly over a potato topped with shredded pork, sour cream, and  shredded cheddar cheese. This one does also!! It's nearly perfect. Its also delicious served with little smokies, brushed onto grilled chicken etc etc. My friend, Robyn Kikuchi, gave me this recipe probably 5-6 years ago. I've been making it since.

1 c brown sugar
1/8 t vinegar
1 t mustard
1/2 c BBQ sauce (I usually have Sweet Baby Ray's on hand)
1 t Worcestershire sauce
3/4 c water
1/2 c ketchup

Mix in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.

2 comments:

Maria Jones said...

Very interesting read. I've suffered with herpes ever since I was a child but it's only been the last few years that I discovered that  I have genital herpes. So I started looking for a way to cure this deadly virus. I visited so many hospitals in search of a solution but it never worked out.so I started searching for a cure to my herpes virus.
Few month ago I came across a site where a lady was sharing a testimony about Dr OHIKHOBO about how he cured herpes and all kinds of diseases with is natural herbs so I decided to give it a try so I email the Dr he told me how I was going to get the herbs so I did as he instructed few days later I received the  herbs and I started taking the herbs as instructed by the Dr.
I was shocked two weeks after when my doctor told me that I was free from herpes so I decided to let the world know how I was cured from herpes by Dr OHIKHOBO. you can reach him through his email: drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com if you also want a cure for your herpes or any of the diseases listed below because the Dr says he also has a cure for them.CÁNCER
HEART FAILURE
DIABETES
HPV
HIV
COLD SORES
FIBROIDS
GENITAL WARTS
His Email; drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com His whatsap number: +1-740-231-2427

Unknown said...

Getting rib of Herpes virus wasn't easy, I came across Dr voodoo on how he
has cured so many people from herpes and other illness so I decided to give
him a try, now am permanently cured using the natural herbs medication and
cleansing supplement sent by Dr voodoo no more herpes, contact Dr voodoo
WhatsApp number +2348140120719 also e-mail him at:
voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

Post a Comment