Sunday, August 4, 2013

Marty's Brownies

Admittedly, I've never been a huge fan of homemade brownies. I'm cheap and easy--  Ghiradelli or even Betty Crocker suit me just fine. But I had these at a playgroup and immediately got the recipe from my friend Jesi. So, throw your diet aside, ignore how much butter is in them, and make them. Now.They are delicious and easy! I skipped the sifting part and they turned out great! I served these with vanilla ice cream and Aunt Elisabeth's hot fudge sauce (also on the blog).



Marty's Brownies
1 1/8. c buttter, melted
2 1/4 c sugar
1 T vanilla
5 eggs

Sift together and then add:
1 1/8 c flour
3/4 c cocoa
3/4 t baking powder
3/4 t salt
Add one cup of semi-sweet choolate chips. Bake in greased 9x13 pan at 350 for 35-40 minutes. Dont over bake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment