Monday, January 14, 2013

Italian Crock Pot Chicken


Mom made this at Emily's house while I was visiting in Albuquerque to see the triplets! It was delicious! I came home and wanted to make it but its nowhere to be found on the blog. It's in our cookbook so I thought I would post it. Jennefer submitted the recipe but doesn't know how to post on the blog so I'll do it for her!


Italian Chicken
8 oz cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can mushrooms (optional)
4 chicken breast
Italian dressing packet

Cook chicken and dressing packet with 1/4c. of water for 3 hours on high in crock pot (chicken can still be frozen). Mix cream of chicken soup, mushrooms, and cream cheese and blend into crock pot. Cook for one more hour. Serve over rice or noodles.

1 comments:

Marci said...

I add baby carrots, mushrooms and some diced onions to my version and it's even more amazing! And you can sub low-fat cream cheese and 98%FF creamed soup and it is just as delicious.

Post a Comment