Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Megan's Chocolate Chip Cookies

Seriously, make these and you will not go back!  I don't think I will every make a different chocolate chip cookie.  I don't know if it's the vanilla pudding or the almond flavoring but these are to die for!


Megan’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe from Crescent Marchant

2 cubes butter                        1 small package vanilla pudding(the powder)
2 eggs                                      3-4 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar                ¾ cup chocolate chips (I'm pretty sure I do more than this...just add til you like)
¾ cup white sugar               2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda               1/2 tsp. almond flavoring
1 tsp. salt                               Heath toffee bits (optional--these are super yummy in them)
½ tsp. baking powder


Roll into balls.  Bake at 350 degrees for 13-17 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment