Sunday, February 12, 2012

Savory Chicken Marinade

I really wanted to BBQ today. It was sunny and beautiful and it just sounded good. There's nothing like a good chicken mariande so I went on a search on allrecipes.com. This one was rated 4.5 stars and had about 800 reviews. We loved it! I served with it mashed potatoes and rolls.

I halfed this recipe and cut two huge breasts lengthwise, to make four cutlets. It was plenty of marinade. I let is marinate for about 8 hours.

SAVORY CHICKEN MARINADE

INGREDIENTS:
1 1/2 cups vegetable oil

3/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons dry mustard (used regular mustard)
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons finely minced fresh parsley (optional...I did not have so I didn't use)

0 comments:

Post a Comment