Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mini Cheese Meatloaves

Photo from Tasteandtell blog



I know, I know it's weird but I actually loved these!  Plus, I love how they are perfect portions.  I think I am slowly becoming a meatloaf fan.  


Mini Cheese Meatloaves
Recipe from tasteandtellblog
Serves 4


Meatloaves
1 egg
3/4 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup quick cooking oats
1/4 – 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon salt
1 pound lean ground beef


Sauce
2/3 cup ketchup
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard


Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.


In a bowl, beat the egg and milk. Stir in the cheese, oats, 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, onion and salt. Add beef and mix well. Add more breadcrumbs if needed to be able to form loaves. Shape into 8 small loaves, and place in a greased 9×13 baking dish.


In a small bowl, mix ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Spoon over loaves. Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment