Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Julie's Chicken Salad

Julie's Chicken Salad

You know, I would've never thought I would like chicken salad. My mother-in-law (Julie) converted me. I guess I am becoming an adult afterall. All of these ingredients alone I DO.NOT.LIKE. Especially Miracle whip (lets hear it for mayo!), celery and cold chicken. But, somehow, this congolomeration of ingredients is a beautiful mixture that is so satisfying. YUM ! Can't wait to eat another tomorrow for lunch.

Ingredients:
6 chicken breasts, boiled
3 stalks of celery, chopped
1 bunch of green onions
6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced and diced
Sliced almonds toasted to taste
Miracle Whip enough to liking

Directions: Dice chicken, celery, eggs and green onions. Combine in a bowl with Miracle Whip and S&P. Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before (I only did for 6 hours and it was delish!). Serve on Crossiants and sprinkle the salad with almonds directly before serving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment